- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- The vampire romance The Twilight Saga: New Moon sucked up $140.7 million in its first three days and pulled in a total of $258.8 million worldwide, according to studio estimates Sunday.
- The No. 1 domestic debut for Summit Entertainment's New Moon was more than twice the $69.6 million haul over the same weekend last year for Twilight, the first in the franchise based on Stephenie Meyer's novels.
- New Moon placed third on the all-time domestic chart behind last year's $158.4 million opening weekend for the Batman blockbuster The Dark Knight and 2007's $151.1 million haul for Spider-Man 3.
- Reviews of 2012 and Precious can be found here.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, Variety, AP