- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- After two consecutive weekends of "too-close-to-call" results, we have a clear box office champ. In its fifth week, How to Train Your Dragon has reclaimed the #1 spot. The animated film continued to breathe fire at the cinemas, beating all newcomers -- including The Back-up Plan and Losers -- with a $15 million take.
- It was a slow weekend at the box office -- which was down close to 20% compared to last year at this time, when the Beyonce Knowles-starrer Obsessed bowed to $28 million.
- Reviews of Oceans and older movies not in the top ten can be found by clicking on the Film Reviews archive icon at left.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, AP