- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- With $22 million, Shutter Island maintained the #1 spot in its second weekend -- holding off newcomers Cop Out and The Crazies.
- Avatar became the first movie ever to top the $700 million mark domestically. By adding another $14 million in its eleventh weekend, the 20th Century Fox release now is at $706.9 million domestically and $2.5 billion worldwide.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Reviews of Crazy Heart and other movies not in the top ten can be found by clicking on the Film Reviews archive image at left.
- Don't forget to vote in the Oscar poll at left -- which film most deserves to win for Best Picture?
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, AP