Well, whether you already have an Amazon.com account or not, how about I help out? That's right, the exciting prize in this new EntertainmentBlogger Twitter contest is $50 in Amazon.com gift cards!
Each day through Tuesday, October 5 is an entry day for the contest.
October 6 Update:
THIS CONTEST HAS CLOSED. The winner will be selected and notified this week. Stay tuned for the announcement -- and for future EntertainmentBlogger contests!
- Only one main contest tweet entry AND one bonus tweet entry allowed per Twitter account per contest day.
- Entries are only valid if you are following @Entertainment2u on Twitter from point of entry through duration of contest.
- Contest ends on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET.
- One winner will be randomly chosen from all qualified entries. He or she will be sent a direct message via Twitter -- and have 48 hours to respond.
- Prize will be awarded as Amazon.com e-gift card codes distributed in $5 increments (ten quantity).
- Read full detailed rules here or by clicking on the image above.
- Please note that you do NOT need to comment below about your tweet entries. All tweets are tracked on Twitter -- and each tweet has an equal chance of being the random winner!
- Original contest post date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010.
- Contest update: On Tuesday, September 14, 2010, EntertainmentBlogger reached 1000+ followers on Twitter (@Entertainment2u) and the amount of the prize jumped from $40 to $50 in Amazon.com gift card value. The entry tweets above were revised to reflect that change.
- Click here to return to the EntertainmentBlogger home page.