It's no secret that Pearl Jam is my favorite band, so here are two special treats from the group:
- Click here for a 10-minute short film on the making of the band's forthcoming album, Backspacer, due out September 20.
- Last week at a London concert, the band introduced the new song, "Supersonic." Click on the CD's artwork above to view the video!
These waning summer weeks are flying by! Well here is this Monday's list of FREE and LEGAL music downloads to ease you into a new week. Once again, there's something for everyone.
- When it comes to protecting the planet, it's all about decreasing waste and increasing efficiency. The Dave Matthews Band is on board, are you? All you have to do is pledge to doing something environmental to help our planet, and you can download the band's So Much to Save album for free. Click here for details.
- Click here for a free download of the hit single "Fifteen" from Taylor Swift.
- From Steven Rushton comes "Everything I Want" from the Hannah Montana: The Movie soundtrack. Click here for the free download.
- Looking to get up off the couch and work out? How about some free music to help? Bally Total Fitness has a free megamix dowload to get you moving. Click here for free music from RuPaul, Jocelyn Brown and Muriel Fowler.
- Now looking for something relaxing after that workout? You can download six free David Lyndon Huff tracks on the Spa Moments sampler here.