- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- New Moon raised its domestic cume to $255.6 million in its third weekend. The vampire romancer took in another $40.7 million overseas for a foreign cume of $314.5 million and massive worldwide total of $570.1 million.
- Among specialty openers, George Clooney's new film Up in the Air scored a lofty per screen average of $79,000 as it grossed $1.2 million from 15 theaters in major markets.
- Reviews of 2012, Everybody's Fine and Up in the Air can be found by clicking on the Film Reviews archive image at left.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, Variety, AP