Thanks for following @Entertainment2u on Twitter -- and as promised for helping me reach 500+ followers, it's time for a new contest! So let's make it a movie prize package this time around -- and not just any movie, but the highest-grossing film of 2010 so far -- Disney's Alice in Wonderland (note: overtaken by Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 3 on July 11).
Each day through Tuesday, July 27 is an entry day for the contest. One random winner will win the following prize package valued at approximately $125:
- The special 3-disc combo pack of the film with Blu-ray, DVD and digital copies
- The Almost Alice CD soundtrack - with tracks from Avril Lavigne, The All-American Rejects, Owl City, Shinedown, Franz Ferdinand, Wolfmother and many more
- A 27" x 40" theatrical poster
- A Mad Hatter t-shirt
- A Mad Hatter bookmark
July 28 update:
The "Alice in Wonderland" contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered. Winner will be selected soon. Stay tuned!
Keep in mind, you must remain a follower through the duration of the contest to be eligible to win! Good luck!
- Only one tweet entry per Twitter account per contest day.
- Entries are only valid if you are following @Entertainment2u on Twitter from point of entry through duration of contest.
- Contest ends on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET.
- One winner will be randomly chosen from all qualified entries. He or she will be sent a direct message via Twitter -- and have 48 hours to respond with mailing address.
- Read full detailed rules here or by clicking on the image above.
- Original contest post date: Monday, June 21, 2010
- Please note that you do NOT need to comment below about your tweet entries. All tweets are tracked on Twitter -- and each tweet has an equal chance of being the random winner!
- Click here to return to the EntertainmentBlogger home page.