1. No purchase necessary to enter or claim a Prize. No skill is necessary to enter or win.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is EntertainmentBlogger located in Philadelphia, PA 19103 (”Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: EntertainmentBlogger's "Mega Alice in Wonderland Prize Package Giveaway" contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered to any U.S. resident with a Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/) account who is at least 13 years of age. Employees and agents of Sponsor and/or its affiliates, agencies and distributors (”Associated Persons”), members of such Associated Persons’ families, and individuals living in the same household with such Associated Persons are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:15 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on June 21, 2010 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 27, 2010 (the "Promotion Period"). To enter, you must issue the stated status update from your Twitter account. Limit one (1) entry per person / per day. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and winner eligibility. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry in order to be awarded a prize.
5. Prize Drawing and Entry Periods: Prize winner will be selected in a single random drawing after the conclusion of the Promotion Period and before July 31, 2010. An official entry will only be counted if the Twitter service displays the entry from their public search stream (http://search.twitter.com/). Sponsor is not responsible for entries undelivered to the public search stream. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
6. Odds: There will be a total of one (1) Prize winner. Odds of winning the random drawing will depend on the total number of entries received during the entry period.
7. Prize and Approximate Retail Value: There will be one (1) Prize Package awarded with an approximate total retail value ("ARV") of $125 USD. Inclusions:
- The special 3-disc combo pack of the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film with Blu-ray, DVD and digital copies
- The Almost Alice CD soundtrack
- A 27" x 40" theatrical poster
- A Mad Hatter t-shirt
- A Mad Hatter bookmark
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Walt Disney Studios, Buena Vista Records, and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, abbreviate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by Sponsor, notice will be posted on http://movies-tv-entertainment.blogspot.com/. In the event that the Sweepstakes is abbreviated for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, but is under no obligation, to award prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of termination. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is in control of the email address associated with the entering Twitter account. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining portions of these rules will remain in effect and be construed with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Notification: Winners will be contacted directly via a direct message from Sponsor's Twitter account (@Entertainment2u) and posted directly on http://movies-tv-entertainment.blogspot.com/. It is the Entrant's sole responsibility to contact Sponsor to collect Prize.
11. Prize Shipment: Winner must supply Sponsor with full name and a U.S. mailing address. A P.O. Box is not allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged mail.