- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- James Cameron's Avatar has now pulled in $1.6 billion worldwide -- behind only his Titanic, which took in $1.8 billion.
- #1 for the fifth-straight weekend, Cameron's sci-fi saga raised its domestic total to $491.8 million and should top $500 million after revenues are counted on Martin Luther King Day, according to studio estimates Sunday. The last film to reign for five weeks straight? You guessed it -- Titanic (which lead for 15 weeks!).
- Avatar has shot past Star Wars as the #3 movie on the all-time domestic box office charts. Next stop, The Dark Knight.
- Reviews of The Lovely Bones, Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated, Up in the Air and other movies not in the top ten can be found by clicking on the Film Reviews archive image at left.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, AP