- Click on the chart to enlarge.
- James Cameron's Avatar has now rolled up an overseas cume through Sunday of $1.288 billion, exceeding by $46 million a 13-year international box office record of $1.242 billion held by his Titanic. The record actually fell Saturday.
- Still to be broken are Titanic's domestic box office record ($600.8 million) and its worldwide cume ($1.843 billion).
- In its sixth consecutive weekend win, Avatar is now the #2 movie on the all-time domestic box office charts, surpassing The Dark Knight. Avatar has grossed $552.8 million in the U.S. and Canada, and $1.8408 billion globally.
- Reviews of The Lovely Bones, Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated, Extraordinary Measures and other movies not in the top ten can be found by clicking on the Film Reviews archive image at left.
- All figures are industry estimates. Actual figures are released on Monday.
- Sources: Nielsen EDI, ew.com, The Hollywood Reporter