The Oscars may be over, but we can still celebrate a great year in movies! Now through March 30, you can tweet to enter the "Year in Movies" contest for a chance to win a prize package of 2009 movie memorabilia valued at approximately $200!
3/31 Update -- EntertainmentBlogger's "Year in Movies" contest has ended. Thanks for the 100s of entries! Winner to be announced this week. And check back often for more contests!
Keep in mind, you must remain a follower through the duration of the contest! And only ONE tweet per contest day is allowed!
So what do you win? The prize package includes:
- District 9 -- t-shirt
- Invictus -- t-shirt, cap, soundtrack CD
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen -- limited edition comic book
- Watchmen -- hardcover coffee table book (Watchmen: The Art of the Film by Peter Aperlo)
- Astro Boy
- Black Dynamite
- Bright Star
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Pirate Radio
- A Serious Man
- Sherlock Holmes
- Taking Woodstock
- The Young Victoria
- Fantastic Mr. Fox -- Master Plan folder
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince -- pin and key chain
- Sherlock Holmes -- iPhone cover
- Taking Woodstock --air freshener (well, many critics did think the movie stunk!)
- Only one tweet entry per Twitter account per contest day.
- Entries are only valid if you are following @Entertainment2u on Twitter from point of entry through duration of contest.
- Contest ends on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET.
- One winner will be randomly chosen from all qualified entries. He or she will be sent a direct message via Twitter -- and have 48 hours to respond with mailing address.
- Read full detailed rules here or by clicking on the image above.
- Original contest post date: Monday, March 8, 2010.
- Thanks for all the tweets so far! Please note that you do NOT need to comment below about your tweet entries. All tweets are tracked on Twitter -- and each tweet has an equal chance of being the random winner!
- Click here to return to the EntertainmentBlogger home page.